- You do not smoke.
- Your weight is minimum of 50 kg and your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 30 kg/m2. The BMI reflects the relation between your body weight in kilograms and your heigth in meters.
- As a male you are only allowed to participate in this study if:
-you use a condom when you are sexually active;
-As a female you are only allowed to participate in this study if:
-you are surgically sterilized at least 6 weeks before the start of the study or if;
-you are postmenopausal for at least 12 months (without menstrual periods).
- This is a study with radioactive (14C) labeled compound, which has a negligible amount of radiation: less than the natural background radiation that is released from water, food, air and construction materials in one month.
- To determine if you are eligible to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening.
You will receive a gross compensation of € 1838,- for full participation in the group of this study.
For every necessary 24-hour visit, you will receive a gross compensation of €135,- per visit.
The follow-up screening will be performed when you meet the radioactivity criteria. This will be scheduled 5 to 10 days after the last visit.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12,- and a maximum of € 160,- (840 kilometers) per return, irrespective of the method of transportation.
Period of stay and research
This study consists of 1 period during which you will stay in our research facility in Groningen for 12 days (11 nights), followed by 4 times a 24-hour visit (2 days, 1 night) depending radioactivity.
We would therefore like to ask you to be available for the following data (if necessary):
- 19 Sep to 20 Sep 2019
- 23 Sep to 24 Sep 2019
- 27 Sep to 28 Sep 2019
- Oct 1 to Oct 2 2019
Please note: You have to be available for all dates to be able to participate in this study. The actual dates will be published on our website. However, these may be subject to change.
Sign up for one of the following study groups
12 days stay
- 4 Sep 2019 up to and including 15 Sep 2019