Learn more about this research?
- You don not smoke
- Your body weight must be at least 50 kg and your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 30 kg/m2. The BMI shows the relation between body weight in kilograms and height in meters.
- This is a study with radioactive (14C) labeled compound, which has a negligible amount of radiation: less than the natural background radiation that is released from water, food, air and construction materials in one month.
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening.
You will receive a gross compensation of €2127,- for participation.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of €12,- and a maximum of €160,- (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stay and research
The study consists of 1 period during which you will stay in our research facility in Groningen, UMCG location for a minimum of 12 days (11 nights) and a maximum of 16 days (15 nights). The day of departure depends on the level of radioactivity measured in urine and feces.
Please note: You have to be available for all dates for the group of choice to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- Period of stay
- 9 days
- 0 times
- € 2.127,-
Group 1€ 2.127,-
9 days stay
- 17 May 2018 up to and including 25 May 2018
- 26 May 2018 up to and including 1 Jun 2018