Learn more about this research?
- You are a non-smoker
- As a female, your body weight must be between 50 and 105 kg and as a male your body weight must be between 60 and 105 kg. In addition, your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 35 kg/m2. The BMI shows the relation between body weight in kilograms and length in meters.
- Women are only allowed to participate in this study if they are using sufficient contraception (i.e. hormonal contraceptives in combination with a barrier method, such as a condom), or if they have been postmenopausal for at least one year or if they have been surgically sterilized for at least six months.
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening.
You will receive a gross compensation of € 1.724,- for participation in one of the groups of this study.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of €12,- and a maximum of €160,- (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stay and research
The study consists of 1 period during which you will stay in our research facility in Groningen (location Martini) for 12 days (11 nights).
Please note: You have to be available for all dates for the group of choice to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- Period of stay
- 12 days stay
- 0 times
- € 1.724,-
Group 6€ 1.724,-
12 days stay
- 28 Nov 2017 up to and including 9 Dec 2017
Group 7€ 1.724,-
12 days stay
- 2 Jan 2018 up to and including 13 Jan 2018