Learn more about this research?
- Your body weight must be between 50 and 100 kg and your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 30 kg/m2. The BMI shows the relation between body weight in kilograms and height in meters.
- Both non-smokers and smokers are allowed to participate in this study; however, during your stay in the research facility, smoking is not allowed.
- During the study, you will visit the Medical Hospital in Groningen (UMCG) twice to have a (f)MRI-scan made. Because of this, you only can participate if you are right-handed.
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening.
You will receive a gross compensation of €588,- for participation in one of the groups of this study.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of €12,- and a maximum of €160,- (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stay and research
The study consists of 2 periods during which you will stay for each period in our research facility in Groningen, location UMCG for 2 days (1 night).
Please note: You have to be available for all dates for the group of choice to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- Period of stay
- 4 days
- 0 times
- € 616,-
Group 1€ 616,-
4 days stay
- 5 Mar 2018 up to and including 6 Mar 2018
- 12 Mar 2018 up to and including 13 Mar 2018
Group 2€ 616,-
4 days stay
- 8 Mar 2018 up to and including 9 Mar 2018
- 15 Mar 2018 up to and including 16 Mar 2018