Learn more about this research?
- Your weight is between 50 and 100 kg and your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18.5 and 30.0 kg/m2. The BMI reflects the relation between your body weight in kilograms and your height in meters.
- Both non-smokers and light smokers are allowed to participate in this study.
- You are only allowed to participate in this study if you meet one of the following:
- you are vasectomized at least 6 months before the start of the study;
- you use a condom and your female partner an intrauterine device;
- you use a condom and your female partner an additional hormonal contraceptive (e.g. the pill);
- your female partner have had a bilateral tubal occlusion;
- you are true abstinent during the study and during the 90 following days after the last dosing.
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening.
You will receive a gross compensation of €1.024,- for full participation in one of the mentioned groups above.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of €12,- and a maximum of €160,- (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stay and research
For both groups 1a and 1b the study consists of 1 period were you will stay for 7 days (6 nights) in our research facility in Groningen (location UMCG). The follow-up visit will take place 10 days after the last dosing, the appointment for this follow-up visit will be made during your stay.
Please note: You have to be available for all dates mentioned to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- Period of stay
- 7 days
- 0 times
- € 1.024,-