Learn more about this research?
- Your body weight must be at more than 50 kg and your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 17.5 and 30.5 kg/m2. The BMI shows the relation between body weight in kilograms and length in meters.
- Both non-smokers and light smokers are allowed to participate in this study; however, during your stay in the research facility, smoking is not allowed.
- This is a study with radioactive (14C) labeled study drug, which has a negligible amount of radiation: less than the natural background radiation that is released from water, food, air and construction materials in one month.
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening with several exams to pass.
You will receive a gross compensation of €4.018,- for participation in the below mentioned group.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12,- and a maximum of € 160,- (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stay and research
The study consists of 2 periods during which you will stay in our research facility in Groningen (location Martini).
For Period A you will stay a maximum 22 days (21 nights) and a minimum of 9 days (8 nights) depending on the speed of radioactive release by the body. For Period B you will stay 9 days (8 nights) in our research facility.
There will be a telephone contact on the 02nd of March 2017.
Please note: You have to be available for all dates to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- Period of stay
- 18 days
- 0 times
- € 4.018,-
Group 1€ 4.018,-
18 days stay
- 8 Jan 2018 up to and including 16 Jan 2018
- 1 Feb 2018 up to and including 9 Feb 2018
- 17 Jan 2018 up to and including 29 Jan 2018