Learn more about this research?
- You have a white or slightly tinted skin
- Your weight is between 45 and 110 kg and your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 30 kg/m2. The BMI reflects the relation between your body weight in kilograms and your height in meters.
- Females are only allowed to participate in this study if they
- Have been postmenopausal for at least one year and are between 45 and 55 years old.
- Have been surgically sterilized at least 6 months ago.
- Both nonsmokers and light smokers can participate, but you need to be able to abstain from smoking and using nicotine containing products during your stay in the clinical center.
- To determine if you are eligible to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening in our medical screening facility.
You will receive a gross compensation of € 1.421 for full participation in one of the groups of this study.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of €12,- and a maximum of €160,- (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stay and research
For each group the study consists of 1 period during which you will stay in our research facility in Groningen for 5 days (4 nights), followed by 6 short visits.
If the dates do change you will be notified as soon as possible.
The medical screening for this study will take place in the screening center in Groningen or Utrecht.
- Period of stay
- 0 days
- 0 times
- € 0,-