Learn more about this research?
- You are a non-smoker
- Your body weight is between 55 – 105 kg and your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 30 kg/m2. The BMI shows the relation between body weight in kilograms and height in meters.
- Women are only allowed to participate in this study if they are using sufficient contraception (a copper intrauterine device or a hormone-releasing intrauterine device, the use of other hormonal contraceptives is not allowed in the 3 months before the start of the study) or if they have been postmenopausal for at least one year or if they have been surgically sterilized.
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening.
You will receive a gross compensation of €1.166,- for participation in Group A1a to A2.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of €12,- and a maximum of €160,- (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stay and research
For Group A1a to A2 the study consists of 1 period during which you will stay in our research facility in Groningen (Martini site) for 8 days (7 nights), followed by 2 short visits.
Please note: You have to be available for all dates for the group of choice to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- Period of stay
- 8 days
- 2 times
- € 1.166,-
Group A1a€ 1.166,-
8 days stay
- 20 Nov 2017 up to and including 27 Nov 2017
- 29 Nov 2017
- 1 Dec 2017
Group A1b€ 1.166,-
8 days stay
- 23 Nov 2017 up to and including 30 Nov 2017
- 2 Dec 2017
- 4 Dec 2017