Learn more about this research?
- You do not smoke
- Your body weight must be between 50 and 100 kg and your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18.5 and 29.9 kg/m2. The BMI shows the relation between body weight in kilograms and height in meters.
- You can only participate in this study if you have been postmenopausal for at least 6 months (without menstruation without intermediate bleeding) or when both ovaries have been removed at least 6 weeks ago.
- This is a study with radioactive (14C) labeled compound.
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening.
You will receive a gross compensation of €1.607,- for participation in this study.
If you have to return to the research center because the radioactivity levels in urine and feces are not below the pre-defined levels, you will receive a remuneration of €106,- for each visit.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of €12,- and a maximum of €160,- (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stay and research
The study consists of 1 period during which you will stay in our research facility in Groningen (Martini site) for a minimum of 9 days (8 nights) and a maximum of 12 days (11 nights). The day of departure will depend on the amount of radioactivity left in urine and feces.
If the radioactivity levels in urine and feces are still below the pre-defined levels after the latest possible day of departure, the period of the stay in our research facility will be followed by 1 short visit. If the amount of radioactivity still is not below the pre-defined levels after this short visit, there will be a maximum of 2 24-hour visits.
The possible 24-hour visits are planned on the following dates:
- 01st - 2nd of May 2018
- 08th - 09th of May 2018
- Period of stay
- 9 days stay
- 3 times
- € 1.607,-
Group 1€ 1.607,-
9 days stay
- 12 Apr 2018 up to and including 20 Apr 2018
- 20 Apr 2018 up to and including 23 Apr 2018
- 1 May 2018 up to and including 2 May 2018
- 8 May 2018 up to and including 9 May 2018
- 25 Apr 2018