Learn more about this research?
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18,5 and 29,9 kg/m2. The BMI shows the relation between body weight in kilograms and height in meters.
- Both non-smokers and light smokers are allowed to participate in this study; however, during your stay in the research facility, smoking is not allowed.
- This is a study with radioactive (14C) labeled compound, which has a negligible amount of radiation: less than the natural background radiation that is released from water, food, air and construction materials in one month.
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening.
You will receive a gross compensation of €1912,- for participation in this study.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of €12,- and a maximum of €160,- (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stay and research
The study consists of 5 periods whereby you will stay in our research facility in Groningen (UMCG site) for several days and nights for each period. The stay for period 1 consists of 3 days (2 nights), for periods 2, 3 and 4 it consists of 2 days (1 night) and for period 5 it consists of 9 days (8 nights). Between the study periods you will take the compound as oral tablets once daily at home.
Please note: You have to be available for all dates mentioned to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- Period of stay
- 3× 2 days, 3 days and 8 days
- 0 times
- € 1.912,-
Group 1€ 1.912,-
3× 2 days, 3 days en 8 days stay
- 2 May 2018 up to and including 4 May 2018
- 8 May 2018 up to and including 9 May 2018
- 15 May 2018 up to and including 16 May 2018
- 22 May 2018 up to and including 23 May 2018
- 27 May 2018 up to and including 3 Jun 2018