Learn more about this research?
- Both non-smokers and light smokers are allowed to participate in this study; however, during your stay in the research facility, smoking is not allowed.
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18.5 and 29.9 kg/m2. The BMI shows the relation between body weight in kilograms and height in meters.
- This is a study with radioactive (14C) labeled compound.
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening.
You will receive a gross compensation of €2127,- for participation until the day of departure. If the possible 24-hour visit will occur, you will receive a gross compensation of €236,- per visit.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of €12,- and a maximum of €160,- (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stay and research
The study consists of 1 period during which you will stay in our research facility in Groningen, location Martini for 16 days (15 nights).
If the radioactive compound in your body is still too high, you must come to the clinic for possible one to five, 24-hour visit(s).
Please note: You have to be available for all dates to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- Period of stay
- 16 days stay
- 5 times
- € 2.127,- until € 3.307,-
Group 1tot € 3.307,-
16 days stay
- 2 Oct 2018 up to and including 17 Oct 2018
- 23 Oct 2018 up to and including 24 Oct 2018
- 30 Oct 2018 up to and including 31 Oct 2018
- 6 Nov 2018 up to and including 7 Nov 2018
- 13 Nov 2018 up to and including 14 Nov 2018
- 20 Nov 2018 up to and including 21 Nov 2018