Learn more about this research?
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 30 kg/m2. The BMI shows the relation between body weight in kilograms and height in meters.
- Women are only allowed to participate in this study if they are using sufficient contraception or have been postmenopausal for at least one year or have been surgically sterilized.
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening.
You will receive a gross compensation of € 3.361,- for participation in one of the groups of this study.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of €12,- and a maximum of €160,- (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stay and research
The study consists of 2 periods. For period 1 you will stay in our research facility for 12 days (11 nights) and for period 2 you will stay for 17 days (16 nights) in our research facility in Groningen, location UMCG.
Please note: You have to be available for all dates for the group of choice to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- Period of stay
- 34 days
- 0 times
- € 4.000,-
Group 2a€ 4.000,-
34 days stay
- 10 Sep 2018 up to and including 21 Sep 2018
- 27 Sep 2018 up to and including 18 Oct 2018
Group 2b€ 4.000,-
34 days stay
- 13 Sep 2018 up to and including 24 Sep 2018
- 30 Sep 2018 up to and including 21 Oct 2018