Learn more about this research?
- You do not smoke.
- Your body weight must be at least 50 kg and your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18.5 and 30.0 kg/m2. The BMI shows the relation between body weight in kilograms and height in meters.
- Women are only allowed to participate in this study if they are using sufficient contraception such as an intrauterine device or hormonal contraceptives in combination with a condom, or have been postmenopausal for at least one year, or have been surgically sterilized at least 6 months ago.
- You are only allowed to participate, if you did not participate in a drug study within the 3 months prior to the first dosing in this study.
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening.
You will receive a gross compensation of € 3.320,- for participation in part A (group 1) of this study.
For participation in part B (group 2) of the study, you will receive a gross compensation of € 2.524,-.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12,- and a maximum of € 160,- (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stay and research
The study consists of 2 parts. You can only participate in one part.
For Part A (group 1) the study consists of 4 periods. For each period, you will stay in our research facility in Groningen for 7 days (6 nights).
For Part B (group 2) the study consists of 3 periods. For each period, you will stay in our research facility in Groningen for 7 days (6 nights).
Finally, there will be a follow-up visit for both groups 14 days after the dosing of the last period of your group.
Please note: You have to be available for all dates for the group of choice to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- Period of stay
- 4× 7 days
- 0 times
- € 3.320,-
Group 1€ 3.320,-
4× 7 days stay
- 8 Apr 2019 up to and including 14 Apr 2019
- 22 Apr 2019 up to and including 28 Apr 2019
- 6 May 2019 up to and including 12 May 2019
- 20 May 2019 up to and including 26 May 2019