Study of a new investigational compound that may eventually be used for the treatment of for example angina pectoris and heart failure
- You are between 18 and 65 years old
- You do not smoke
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18.0 and 32.0 kg/m2.
- As a male you are only allowed to participate in this study if:
- you and your female partner of childbearing potential will use a condom in combination with a hormonal contraceptive or an uterine device during the study;
- or you are vasectomized at least 6 months before the start of the study;
- or you are true abstinent during the study (no sexual intercourse).
- As a female you are only allowed to participate in this study if:
- you and your fertile male partner will use a condom in combination with a hormonal contraceptive or an uterine device during the study;
- or your male partner is vasectomized (at least 6 months before the start of the study);
- or you are true abstinent during the study (no sexual intercourse);
- or you are surgically sterilized;
- or you are postmenopausal for at least 1 year (no menstruation in the last year).
- You are only allowed to participate, if you did not participate in a drug study within 60 days prior to the first drug administration in this study.
- To determine if you are eligible to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening.
You will receive a gross compensation of € 1.214,- for full participation in group D1.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12,- and a maximum of € 160,- (840 kilometers) per return, irrespective of the method of transportation.
Period of stay and research
Part 4 (group D1) of the study consists of 1 period for during which you will stay in our research facility in Groningen for 8 days (7 nights).
Finally, there will be a follow-up visit between 6 and 8 days after you have left our research facility.
Please note: You can only participate in one group of this study. You also have to be available for all dates for the group of choice to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
Sign up for one of the following study groups
Group D1 (only men)
8 days stay
- 15 Sep 2019 up to and including 22 Sep 2019
- 27 Sep 2019